New Balance 110 Lightweight Trail Running Shoe - Womens
Find It In Store
UPC # 886863088634
The minimalist women's New Balance 110 lightweight trail running shoes are sure to make an impact on your outdoor runs. Designed in close collaboration with leaders in this sport, this shoe combines tested features with new performance attributes that will provide a smooth and responsive ride on any trail.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Named "Best Minimalist" in TrailRunner magazine Editor's Choice awards
- Synthetic upper with perforations for breathability
- Lace-up closure
- Lightly padded collar for comfort
- Fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Lightly cushioned footbed
- ACTEVA™ midsole is 12% lighter than standard foam, provides excellent lightweight cushioning and resists compression
- RockStop® technology in forefoot for superior protection against rocks and debris
- Aggressive lugged rubber outsole for maximum traction over any terrain
- 4mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight 6.3 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :