Mizuno Wave Sayonara Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Find It In Store
UPC # 041969442883
Speed demon's dreams come true with the Mizuno Wave Sayonara lightweight men's running shoe. Mizuno Wave Technology®, U4ic, and G3 sole technology unite for a superior lightweight fit and run!
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays
- Lace-up closure
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- U4ic midsole provides an ultra lightweight, resilient, smooth ride
- Mizuno Wave Technology® reduces and redirects impact forces
- G3 SOLE provides lightweight superior traction
- Weight: 8.1 oz (men's size 9)
- View more Men's Mizuno Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: