Mizuno Wave Sayonara Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 041969442722
Run in style you speed demon with the Mizuno Wave Sayonara lightweight men's running shoe! With a breathable mesh upper with a fun print and a lightweight, comfortable fit, you'll be reaching new speeds.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- U4ic midsole provides an ultra lightweight, resilient, smooth ride
- G3 SOLE provides lightweight superior traction
- Flex grooves provided increased flexibility
- Weight: 8.8 oz (men's size 9)
- View more Men's Mizuno Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: