Mizuno Wave Rider 19 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Compare at $120.00
Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # 350998
UPC # 889961022678
UPC # 889961022678
Mizuno back and better than ever with the 19th installment of the women's Wave Rider. With Parallel Wave® technology and U4ic midsole, this lightweight runner for your smoothest ride yet!
- Neutral Support: best for medium to high arches, supination, underpronation
- Breathable air mesh upper with minimal synthetic overlays for structured support and irritation-free wear
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric lining
- Removable contoured insole provides great underfoot cushioning
- U4ic midsole provides an ultra lightweight, resilient, smooth ride
- Smoothride Engineering™ outsole creates a smooth transition from heel to toe
- Parallel Wave® in heel provides support, lightweight responsiveness and distributes impact
- X10™ carbon rubber heel and forefoot for superior durability in these high wear areas
- Weight: 7.9 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Mizuno
Location: Albany NY
February 01, 2017
"I have purchased the Mizuno Wave Rider for years and love them. This is my 4th pair! I usually wear a 6.5 but wear an 8 in these so it is important to try them on to get the right fit. I have a high arch and this sneaker is very comfortable with lots of support. I went to a running store and tried them on and then ordered them from DSW on line. The customer service is excellent and provided me with a coupon for an additional savings and the delivery was fast."
Location: Lenexa, KS
January 15, 2017
"We do a lot of running and various cardio and weight lifting exercises in bootcamp. These shoes have been great for indoor activity. They are also very light weight and I like the slightly more narrow fit because my foot is between narrow and medium. This is my second pair of Mizuno and I will probably buy another in trail running category when the weather warms up."
Click anywhere to close this.