Mizuno Wave Rider 16 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 041969389270
The men's Mizuno Wave Rider is back and better than ever! Version 16 is lightweight and maintains flexibility, using Mizuno Wave technology to combine cushioning and stability, two distinctly different elements that are both inherently necessary in great running shoes. These shoes are perfect for running 5Ks or marathons and are built for the neutral runner who requires moderate support.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable air mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- DynamotionFit™ upper moves with your foot to help eliminate stress points during your run
- Internal heel counter provides a more natural fit at a reduced weight
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric lining
- Removable contoured insole provides great underfoot cushioning
- ap+™ midsole provides lightweight cushioning and a springier step
- SRtouch™ heel cushioning
- Mizuno Wave® midsole technology pushes impact force away from the foot for superior impact protection
- Gender Engineering™ helps ensure the correct amount of cushioning and support for men
- Smoothride Engineering™ outsole creates a smooth transition from heel to toe
- Rubber outsole
- X10™ carbon rubber heel and forefoot for superior durability in these high wear areas
- Weight: 10 oz. (men's size 9)
- More colors available
- View more Men's Mizuno Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :