Mizuno Wave Precision 13 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 041969386743
Built for the neutral runner, the men's Wave Precision 13 from Mizuno provides superior performance and responsive cushioning. This lightweight running shoe features Mizuno Wave® and DynamotionFit™ technology that will give you your most supportive fit yet.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- DynamotionFit™ upper moves with your foot to help eliminate stress points during your run
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fabric lining
- Removable contoured cushion insole
- ap+™ midsole provides lightweight cushioning and a springier step
- Mizuno Wave® midsole technology pushes impact force away from the foot for superior impact protection
- Smoothride Engineering™ outsole creates a smooth transition from heel to toe
- X10™ carbon rubber heel and forefoot for superior durability in these high wear areas
- Flex grooves in forefoot allow for a smoother stride and flexibility
- Weight: 9.6 oz
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's Mizuno Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :