Mizuno Wave Legend 3 Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Compare at $100.00
Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # 373646
UPC # 041969668771
UPC # 041969668771
Looking for a shoe with enhanced cushioning but sleek in style? The women's Wave Legend 3 performance runner will be the perfect fit. This running shoe features Parallel Wave® technology in the heel that provides support and responsiveness.
- Neutral Support: best for medium to high arches, supination, underpronation
- Air mesh upper with minimal synthetic overlays
- Removable contoured insole provides great underfoot cushioning
- U4ic midsole provides an ultra lightweight, resilient, smooth ride
- Smoothride Engineering™ outsole creates a smooth transition from heel to toe
- Parallel Wave® in heel provides support, lightweight responsiveness and distributes impact
- X10™ carbon rubber heel and forefoot for superior durability in these high wear areas
- Weight: 8.4 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Mizuno
September 22, 2016
Mizuno Running Shoe
"This shoe is sturdy enough but low in the heel. I needed a more substantial running shoe, so I returned it."
Location: Holly Springs
August 31, 2016
"Not as much cushion as I would like in a running shoe but comfortable nonetheless."
Location: San Diego, CA
August 08, 2016
Good heel support
"I have Achilles tendinitis but I don't want to quit running. I usually buy Asics but a good pair of running shoes are really expensive and buying new ones every 3 to 6 months is taking a toll. I saw this Mizuno running shoes going for $40 so I decided to try them out. They fit perfectly, and after my first run it is snug around my ankle providing lots of support. However, the foot bed is not as comfortable as Asics."
Click anywhere to close this.