Mizuno Wave Inspire 12 Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Compare at $120.00
Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # 351054
UPC # 041969673423
UPC # 041969673423
Get inspired and take your running to a new level in the updated Wave Inspire 12 from Mizuno. This performance running shoe features a redesigned U4ic midsole to extended ground contact and a stable footbed.
- Stability Support: best for low to medium arches, mild to moderate overpronation
- Breathable air mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Internal heel counter provides a more natural fit at a reduced weight
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric lining
- U4ic midsole provides an ultra lightweight, resilient, smooth ride
- Pevax Fan Wave in midsole helps transition throughout gait cycle
- Full length Wave® technology pushes impact force away from the foot for superior impact protection
- Infinity Wave® technology in heel combines cushioning and support
- Smoothride Engineering™ outsole creates a smooth transition from heel to toe
- X10™ blown rubber compound delivers traction and durability in high wear areas
- Weight: 8.65 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Mizuno
October 10, 2016
"These shoes are comfortable but a little tight. This is the first time i have wore this brand."
September 28, 2016
"These shoes shipped fast, fit perfect and are so comfy. I bought these because I was having problems with my knees while running. I rested my knees while waiting for my shoes. I am walking again and hope to start running again next week. Not as important but these are a really pretty color too"
June 24, 2016
I love my mizunos
"I really love my new mizunos. I have been putting off buying new sneakers because I love my old mizunos, also Wave Inspire but from 4 years ago. The wave inspire 12 are so comfy and supportive I didn't need to go through a "breaking them in" period. I wore them to work and my feet felt great all day so then I knew they were ready for the real test "a long run." They felt great while running, they are pretty light for a running shoe and again give me the support I need when I run."
Click anywhere to close this.