Mizuno Wave Inspire 12 Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Compare at $120.00
Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # 351054
UPC # 041969673423
UPC # 041969673423
Get inspired and take your running to a new level in the updated Wave Inspire 12 from Mizuno. This performance running shoe features a redesigned U4ic midsole to extended ground contact and a stable footbed.
- Stability Support: best for low to medium arches, mild to moderate overpronation
- Breathable air mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Internal heel counter provides a more natural fit at a reduced weight
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric lining
- U4ic midsole provides an ultra lightweight, resilient, smooth ride
- Pevax Fan Wave in midsole helps transition throughout gait cycle
- Full length Wave® technology pushes impact force away from the foot for superior impact protection
- Infinity Wave® technology in heel combines cushioning and support
- Smoothride Engineering™ outsole creates a smooth transition from heel to toe
- X10™ blown rubber compound delivers traction and durability in high wear areas
- Weight: 8.65 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Mizuno
Location: Madison, WI
February 08, 2017
Great running shoe
"This is my second or third pair of the Wave Inspire series, and I love them for running. They're light but still cushy, and there's no break-in time required. My only complaint is that the fabric starts to rip a tiny bit on the side of the toe box after a while, but usually by that point I've put enough miles on the shoe that I need to toss it anyway."
Location: Reno so I ordered online
February 07, 2017
Love These Shoes
"These are a fun color and I am so happy to have them in my shoe closest and on my feet.They are very comfortable and light weight. They don't slip on the wet pavement which is very important to me. Since my hip revision my walk is off and I need to feel safe in my shoes. I also have a wider foot and the fit is comfortable with out a wide width shoe available.I am looking forward the end of this winter so I can get outside and really enjoy my new shoes.I have a pair of Hoka One One which are good for knees and hips but these are not as heavy and the thinner sole is more comfortable for wearing for a longer period of time.."
Location: Pepperell, MA
February 02, 2017
great running shoe
"i love my Mizunos. They are light weight and provide a lot of cushion. i can wear them right out of the box on my 10+ mile runs!"
Click anywhere to close this.