Mizuno Wave EVO Levitas Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 041969387962
Derived from the Latin word for "light", the women's Mizuno Wave EVO Levitas has a narrower forefoot platform and provides a close-ground running feel with it's minimalist design. If you're looking for an almost barefoot running experience, look no further!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable air mesh upper with synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Lace-up closure
- DynamotionFit™ anatomical lacing system follows the natural form of your foot to help eliminate stress points during your run
- Fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Removable contoured insole provides great underfoot cushioning
- ap+™ midsole provides lightweight cushioning and a more responsive, springy step
- Mizuno Wave® midsole technology in forefoot pushes impact force away from the foot for superior impact protection
- Textured rubber pods on outsole provide traction
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- 8 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 5.2 oz. (women's size 7.5)
- View more Women's Mizuno Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :