Mizuno Wave Enigma 5 Performance Running Shoe - Mens
Compare at $150.00
Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # 373949
UPC # 041969521137
UPC # 041969521137
Lace-up and hit the track in the men's Wave Enigma from Mizuno. Packed full of technology, this performance running shoe features SmoothRide Engineering® for a smooth transition from heel to toe.
- Neutral Support: best for medium to high arches, supination, underpronation
- Air mesh upper with synthetic overlays
- DynamotionFit™ upper moves with your foot to help eliminate stress points during your run
- Removable contoured cushion insole
- U4ic midsole provides an ultra lightweight, resilient, smooth ride
- Mizuno Wave® midsole technology pushes impact force away from the foot for impact protection
- Smoothride Engineering™ outsole creates a smooth transition from heel to toe
- X10™ carbon rubber heel and forefoot for superior durability in these high wear areas
- Weight: 11 oz (men's size 9)
- View more Mizuno
Location: washington dc
October 17, 2016
mizuno is the way to go
"I've tried NB and Nike and I always come back to Mizuno. A Japanese company that focuses on quality and performance. Other brands I have tried feel cheap and do not last long. I run regularly and Mizuno's provide great cushioning"
September 23, 2016
Solid Shoe for an Average Runner
"I am not a runner, but I run (if that makes sense). This shoe fits well and is very stable for balance. There seems to be significant cushioning in the heel, which is very nice when running on pavement. I've put 10 miles on these shoes and have enjoyed them very much."
Click anywhere to close this.