Mizuno Wave Elixir 8 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 041969391945
Drink in the men's Mizuno Wave Elixer 8 - the lightweight running shoe that looks and feels fast! Built with exceptional performance technology, these shoes are designed to evoke movement, while delivering just enough support for the moderate to over-pronator.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
Check out the Mizuno Wave Elixir 8 featured on our blog!
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- DynamotionFit™ anatomical lacing system follows the natural form of your foot to help eliminate stress points during your run
- Internal heel counter provides a secure fit
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric lining
- Removable contoured insole provides great underfoot cushioning
- ap+™ midsole provides lightweight cushioning and a more responsive, springy step
- Mizuno Wave® midsole technology pushes impact force away from the foot for superior impact protection
- G3™ textured rubber outsole provides superior traction at a reduced weight
- X10™ carbon rubber heel and forefoot for superior durability in these high wear areas
- Weight: 8.95 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Men's Mizuno Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :