Mizuno Wave Creation 14 Performance Running Shoe - Mens
Find It In Store
UPC # 041969390740
The men's Mizuno Wave Creation is back and better than ever with a more lightweight design and performance technology. Version 14 of these shoes are great for distance running and are built for the neutral runner who requires maximum support.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- DynamotionFit™ anatomical lacing system follows the natural form of your foot to help eliminate stress points during your run
- Internal heel counter provides a secure fit
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric lining
- Removable contoured insole provides great underfoot cushioning
- ap+™ midsole provides lightweight cushioning and a springier step
- Mizuno Wave® midsole technology pushes impact force away from the foot for superior impact protection
- Gender Engineering™ helps ensure the correct amount of cushioning and support for men
- Smoothride Engineering™ outsole creates a smooth transition from heel to toe
- Textured rubber outsole provides traction
- X10™ carbon rubber heel and forefoot for superior durability in these high wear areas
- Weight: 12.4 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Men's Mizuno Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :