Mizuno Wave Ascend 8 Performance Running Shoe - Womens
UPC # 041969055144
For a superior fit and ride, look no further than the Mizuno Wave Ascend 8 women's running shoe! Great for distance running, Mizuno Wave® technology will take you far and keep your feet looking good!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- ap+™ midsole provides lightweight cushioning and a springier step
- Mizuno Wave® midsole technology pushes impact force away from the foot for superior impact protection
- Textured rubber outsole provides traction
- X10™ carbon rubber heel and forefoot for superior durability in these high wear areas
- Weight: 8.9 oz (women's size 7)
- View more Women's Mizuno Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: