Merrell Yokota Trail Ventilator Hiking Shoe
Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # 269549
UPC # 018463082945
UPC # 018463082945
Tackle the trails with ease in the Merrell Yokota Trail Ventilator Hiking Shoe! With cushioning right where you need it and an aggressive lug sole for superior traction, you'll be able to hit the toughest terrain.
- Dura Suede and mesh upper
- Lace-up closure
- Synthetic toe cap and heel counter protect against loose debris and small rocks
- Pull tab on heel for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric mesh lining with aegis® microbe shield inhibits odors and staining
- Removable Air Cushion™ contoured cushion insole for shock absorption and all day comfort
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Durable rubber outsole with lug tread pattern for traction and durability
- View more Merrell
Location: Red Bank, NJ
June 21, 2016
"I am a devoted fan of Merrell shoes but I never tried this particular hiking shoe. It runs a bit small but once I got the right size, it was perfect!"
Location: Plano, TX
June 10, 2016
For My Husband
"We purchased these shoes for my husband to wear to work. He works on his feet on extremely durable tile 9 hours a day. As soon as he put the shoe on he noticed how comfortable they were. He has had no foot pain while working since."
June 04, 2016
best hiking shoes
"I love my shoes I use them for work and hiking"
Location: Washington, IL
May 29, 2016
"Bought this for my husband to do some mountain hiking. Wow, was he impressed. If fit his feet perfectly, and made it so much easier for him to trek along with the kids. Would Definitely recommend this shoe and now we want to try some others!"
Click anywhere to close this.