Merrell Yokota Trail Ventilator Hiking Shoe
Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # 269549
UPC # 018465158334
UPC # 018465158334
Tackle the trails with ease in the Merrell Yokota Trail Ventilator Hiking Shoe! With cushioning right where you need it and an aggressive lug sole for superior traction, you'll be able to hit the toughest terrain.
- Dura Suede and mesh upper
- Lace-up closure
- Synthetic toe cap and heel counter protect against loose debris and small rocks
- Pull tab on heel for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric mesh lining with aegis® microbe shield inhibits odors and staining
- Removable Air Cushion™ contoured cushion insole for shock absorption and all day comfort
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Durable rubber outsole with lug tread pattern for traction and durability
- View more Merrell
September 05, 2016
Comfortable Good Value
"I've been using it primarily for daily walks and it is definitely durable. More importantly, it is one of the most comfortable shoe I have purchased. Merrell quality is always a good value of a purchase."
Location: Central NY
August 27, 2016
Did they change the lasts?
"This feels snugger than other Merrell shoes I've had, and not for the better. The left foot above the heel feels as if the soule base is attached at a different location than for where the foot should be, giving an odd feeling of mismatch and creating a strange feeling where one walks. Seriously thinking of returning this, but too bad there are no other size 13's to try on at any of the local stores here. The only good thing here is the comfy interior, but if you cannot walk straight in them without hurting your foot, what's the point? Disappointed."
Location: Boise, ID
August 15, 2016
Great hiking shoe!
"Very comfy during our 20 mile hike at Grand Teton!"
July 22, 2016
"I bought these for my husband. He loves Merrell shoes to work in. He does construction for a living. He normally wears a 10.5 in most shoes but wears an 11 in Merrell. These have a great look to them. Worth the purchase!"
Click anywhere to close this.