Merrell Yokota Trail Ventilator Hiking Shoe
Compare at $90.00
Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # 269549
UPC # 018463082945
UPC # 018463082945
Tackle the trails with ease in the Merrell Yokota Trail Ventilator Hiking Shoe! With cushioning right where you need it and an aggressive lug sole for superior traction, you'll be able to hit the toughest terrain.
- Dura Suede and mesh upper
- Lace-up closure
- Synthetic toe cap and heel counter protect against loose debris and small rocks
- Pull tab on heel for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric mesh lining with aegis® microbe shield inhibits odors and staining
- Removable Air Cushion™ contoured cushion insole for shock absorption and all day comfort
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Durable rubber outsole with lug tread pattern for traction and durability
- View more Merrell
Location: Lehigh Valley
April 23, 2016
"Bought these for my boyfriend because he needed a new pair of Merrell's and he always is saying how comfortable they are. They are great and they hold their shape and are comfy. I even went out the next weekend and bought myself a pair and I love them."
Location: Seattle, WA
April 20, 2016
Comfy albeit a shade tight
"I've been wearing these for about two weeks now. Toe box is a bit tight and overall the shoe is a shade short; the next pair I get would probably be a 1/2 size larger. But the shoe is very comfy and appears to be of high quality (this is the first pair of Merrell's I've owned)."
April 10, 2016
Comfortable and light weight shoes
"These are a great alternative to wearing my running shoes when I am doing errands or shopping. There are light weight and comfortable."
Click anywhere to close this.