Magnum Austin Steel Toe Work Shoe
Compare at $100.00
Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # 340413
UPC # 090641323729
UPC # 090641323729
Reliable and durable, the Austin from Magnum will keep you comfortable and protected while on the job. This leather lace-up has a steel toe, a breathable waterproof membrane and a slip-resistant sole to keep your feet safe.
- Leather and synthetic upper
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Gussetted tongue for protection from debris
- Round steel safety toe with rubber toe and heel bumper for added durability rated ASTM 2413-11 EH
- Moisture wicking, fabric lining
- Waterproof, breathable bootie membrane
- Lightly cushioned removable insole
- Steel shank provides added stability and support
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides shock absorption
- Oil and slip-resistant rubber sole provides excellent traction
- View more Men's Magnum Shoes
Location: South Portland, ME
September 08, 2016
"Shoes are fit and look rugged- just right for work, will see how comfortable they will be in couple of weeks. But over all pretty good deal I got price wise."
April 12, 2016
They are good but ...
"I've been using them since I've got them, They are awesome and really comfortable believe me, but I don't know why my pair of work shoes end up like that, not water gets in. I am a mechanic, you would imagen the environment. I have some pictures"
April 01, 2016
These are work shoes???
"I started by going to a Brick and Mortar DSW and looked around. Found a nice pair of "boots" and was going to purchase them. But wait, I had an online promo so off to the house I rolled. After trolling the DSW website, I found these little gems. I wanted "low tops?" because I would like the option of wearing them with shorts. Read a couple of reviews and was somewhat convinced these are the ones. Placed my online order, stacked my coupons, and submitted. I longingly waited for the package to arrive. Lo and behold it arrived before the stated time frame and I now have my "pair". Carefully opened the box since I was still skeptical that these would fit and be comfortable. Slipped them on and I literally was amazed. They fit perfect and were literally like "walking on air". They are not heavy, they are stylish, and they are STEEL TOED."
Click anywhere to close this.