La Sportiva Wildcat Ice Trail Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 450001914873
Calling all outdoor running enthusiasts! This trail blazer from La Sportiva is buillt on a FriXion® X-Axis rubber outsole that helps it dig and dive into all types of un-even terrain for superior traction. You will find this shoe to be stable, neutral and extremely well-cushioned.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Lightweight air mesh upper
- Padded collar and tongue with loop to hold laces in place
- Round toe with protective rubber guard
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable insole
- Injection molded ergonomic midsole
- Impact Brake System™ is sole technology that reduces up to 20% impact and increased traction
- Non-marking FriXion® spike rubber sole
- View more Women's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :