La Sportiva Helios Lightweight Trail Running Shoe
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 450001917454
Limitless opportunities are ahead when you wear the durable and comfortable men's Helios trail running shoe from La Sportiva. Perfect for any outdoor activity, this lightweight sneaker will keep you on the move whether you're on the trails or at the gym!
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Lightweight air mesh upper
- Padded collar and tongue
- Round toe with protective rubber guard
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable insole
- Injection molded ergonomic midsole
- Impact Brake System™ is sole technology that reduces up to 20% impact and increased traction
- Non-marking FriXion® spike rubber sole
- View more Men's La Sportiva Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :