K-Swiss Tubes Run 100 Running Shoe - Womens
UPC # 885938723210
Made with the neutral to underpronator runner in mind, the women's K-Swiss Tubes Run 100 running shoe will provide all the cushioning and support you need to run like the wind. This shoe features Tubes and K-EVA technologies for a superior workout experience.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Stay-tied Laces act as a "catch" to keep laces tied
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- K-EVA special formula EVA midsole provides cushioning
- Tubes cushioning provides respinsive heel-to-to transition
- AOSTA II high-density rubber outsole provides superior durability from heel-to-toe
- Flex grooves enhance flexibility and provide a smoother stride
- Weight: 9.5 oz (women's size 7)
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: