K-Swiss Blade-Max Strong Performance Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 885938485163
The men's K-SWISS Blade Max Strong performance running shoe is sure to provide you your most stable run yet. built for the over-pronator, these kicks are ready to train hard and put on some serious mileage.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Combination breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays
- SeamFree™ design for reduced irritation
- A FlowCool System for added breathability from heel to toe
- Stay-tied laces act as a "catch" to keep laces firmly tied
- Padded collar with achilles heel notch for added mobility
- Textile lining
- Removable, molded-EVA insole
- A K-EVA midsole provides maximized cushioning and enhanced durability
- Midsole drainage ports to get rid of moisture
- SUPERFOAM™ midsole for durability and optimal energy return while resisting compression
- GuideGlide™ technology will bring the foot back to the center for a more comfortable and stable ride
- Aösta® II rubber compound provides unsurpassed durability from heel-to-toe
- View more Men's K-Swiss Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :