Fila Therapy Gradient Running Shoe - Womens
Find It In Store
UPC # 791272965363
Lightweight and flexible, the Therapy Gradient from Fila will leave you wanting to hit the pavement in no time! So go ahead ladies, jump start your workout routine and stay in the front of the pack.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic and monomesh overlays for structured support
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- CoolMax® lining helps to wick away moisture, keeping feet cool and dry
- Removable contoured insole provides underfoot cushioning
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Textured rubber pods on outsole provide durability and traction
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- View more Women's Fila Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :