Fila Speedweave Run Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 691115281677
With an innovative fully textile woven upper, the men's Speedweave Run from Fila is lightweight, flexible, and ready to take you through your next workout with ease. Gear up in these minimally constructed, bright shoes and feel the difference in your run.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Fully flexible woven mesh textile upper
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Countless ventilation points for extra breathability
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable contoured insole provides underfoot cushioning
- Lightweight DLS foam injected midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Textured synthetic "foot outline" on outsole provides additional traction in select areas
- Deep flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- View more Men's Fila Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :