Fila Memory Hyper Split Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 691115938069
Experience superior comfort in the men's Memory Hyper Split lightweight shoe from Fila. With a memory foam footbed and cushioning where you need it, these lightweight shoes will support you stride for stride.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric lining
- Memory foam footbed contours to your foot for great underfoot cushioning
- Molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Textured rubber pods on outsole provide traction and durability
- Flex grooves allow for a smoother stride
- View more Men's Fila Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :