Fila Blowout 3 Trail Running Shoe - Mens
Find It In Store
UPC # 791272973870
Take your training off-road in the men's Blowout 3 trail running shoe from Fila. With protection, durability and cushioning right where you need it, these runners will support you over hill or trail.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Heel pull loop for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Synthetic toe cap protects against small rocks and loose debris
- Soft fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Removable contoured insole provides great underfoot cushioning
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Durable rubber lug outsole gives traction over all-terrain
- View more Men's Fila Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :