Eddie Bauer Aldrin Hiking Boot
Compare at $90.00
Find It In Store
Item # 284455
UPC # 619649830079
UPC # 619649830079
Waterproof and rugged, the Eddie Bauer Aldrin mid-top hiking boot won't let you down! Take on the great outdoors with the knowledge that you can tackle any terrain in these durable waterproof boots.
- Waterproof suede, mesh and synthetic upper
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable fabric lining
- Pull tab on heel and tongue for easy slip-on
- Round toe with hard, synthetic cap to protect your toes
- Removable contoured cushion insole
- Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Rugged rubber outsole with lug pattern for durability and traction over all terrain
- View more Men's Eddie Bauer Shoes
November 07, 2014
Very comfortable but not sure about durability
"A LOT of padding makes them comfortable, but eyelets seams weak and padding seams too soft and compacts too easyly"
Location: ann arbor
April 25, 2014
"I bought this for my dad and he likes it very much.Very comfortable!"
Location: Chicago, IL
February 05, 2014
Great Winter Shoe
"I bought these for my brother-in-law for the winter. We have had a VERY HORRIBLE winter with the snow and cold this year. He loves them and said he doesn't know why he didn't get a pair sooner. They keep his feet nice and warm, cozy and do not hurt when he is outside for hours shoveling and snow blowing."
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
January 23, 2014
Great Shoes! Too narrow :(
"Got these for my bro for Xmas. Exactly what he needed but they ended up being too narrow. He never has ordered wide shoes in his life so I feel I'm forced to characterize these as running narrow. Also, the pic looks like that is rubber wrapping the bottom portion, but it's rubber on the toe and heel and black fabric on the side. Not a big deal, but that's what I thought from the pic."
Click anywhere to close this.