Columbia Newton Ridge Hiking Boot
Compare at $85.00
Item # 250901
UPC # 886535918993
UPC # 886535918993
Say goodbye to cumbersome, hiking boots, the Newton Ridge from Columbia delivers stylish warmth and powerful weather protection in a package that will keep you feeling quick and nimble.
- Waterproof leather and textile upper
- Omni-Shield® advanced repellency for stain and water protection
- Techlite™ molded material provides cushion and protection in a lightweight and flexible shell
- Lace up
- Round toe
- Removable EVA footbed with nylex cover for cushioning and comfort
- Molded nylon shank provides torsional rigidity and support
- Non-marking Omni-Grip® rubber compound with a winter specific lug tread pattern
- View more Women's Columbia Shoes
- Online Exclusive!
Location: Los Angeles, CA
January 29, 2013
cumbersome and stiff
"had to return these because every time i took a step, where it would bend at the toes would dig into the tops of my toes. foresaw blisters and calluses in my future if i kept them."
November 12, 2012
"I hesitated purchasing these due to the only other review however, I decided to try them and am so very pleased! They do run just slightly short. I usually wear a size 7 but these, at 7 1/2 are perfect. Very comfy for new boots and appear to be quite well made. My only complaint, if you can even call it that, is the instep isn't high enough for me and I believe that's really a personal thing - nothing an insert won't solve. Very happy with them so far and would buy them again."
November 01, 2012
"I purchased these in a 9W & a 9.5W. The 9W was too short, and the 9.5W, although the length was fine, when you bend your foot, the toe piece cuts into your toes. These are not well designed boots for hiking. I will go back to L.L. Bean, pay a bit more, and get a better quality. How disappointing!!!!"
Click anywhere to close this.