Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 883439312681
If you don't believe us that this Brooks® shoe is the best around for racing and marathon training combined, you can talk to Runners World Magazine. Editors Choice in the summer of 2011 the Ravenna 2 is a top-pick for mild over-pronators who desire bountiful comfort and superior flexibility. Conforming 3D adjustable arch saddle provides exclusive personal fit and its low to the ground profile makes this running shoe the best of its class and a great excuse to splurge a little.
- Mesh and synthetic overlay materials
- Padded collar and tongue
- Full-length BioMogo midsole, the world's first-ever biodegradable midsole for running shoes
- DRB® Accel technology:Shank-like thermoplastic device provides torsional rigidity to midfoot, enhancing support while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole:Durable, energy-efficient midsole compound utilized as an insole board for even more cushioning and flexibility
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar® (PDRB®):Bio-mechanically engineered to allow for progressive pronation control and creates smoother transitions from the midstance phase to the propulsion phase
- Rearfoot ST-XL and Forefoot *HydroFlow® technology:Dynamic viscous fluid units in the heel and forefoot to enhance midsole cushioning; attenuating shock with industry-leading dampening and comfort
- Forefoot Stable Pod construction on outsole
- HPR Plus technology:A highly durable, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer
- Blown rubber outsole
- View more Women's Brooks Shoes