Brooks Trance 12 Performance Running Shoe
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 883439654927
Engineered for the moderate to under-pronators, the men's Brooks Trance 12 performance running shoe provides the support and comfort you need. Lace up these technical shoes and leave everyone else in the dust.
This men's running shoe is best for the moderate to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- External heel counter provides a snug, secure fit
- Breathable fabric lining
- Removable contoured insole provides excellent underfoot cushioning
Specialized Brooks DNA™ midsole responds to every stride adding cushioning and dispersing impact stride for stride
BioMoGo™ midsole technology is environmentally friendly and breaks down easily in landfill
- Blown rubber outsole provides traction and durability
- Flextra™ technology horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- Omega Groove™ vertical flex groove for additional flexibility
- 10 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 12 oz.(men's size 9)
- View more Men's Brooks Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: