Brooks Ravenna 4 Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 883439656907
Providing a little added guidance for mild overpronators, the women's Ravenna 4 performance running shoe from Brooks will keep you comfortable when you put on the miles. On the road or on the track, these technical lace-ups have the cushioning, flexibility and sporty design you need to look and run your best.
This women's running shoe is best for the overpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Midfoot "saddle" locks foot down for guidance and support
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable fabric lining
- Removable contoured in sole provides great underfoot cushioning
- Compression molded midsole contains environmentally friendly BioMogo™ and DNA™ technologies for shock absorption, lightweight cushioning and faster breakdown once it hits the landfill
- Rubber outsole with Flextra™ technology for added flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 9 oz. (women's size 7)
- 10 mm drop from heel to toe
- View more Women's Brooks Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: