Brooks Ravenna 4 Performance Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 883439656778
Experience a superior run with the Brooks Ravenna 4 men's running shoe! With more cushioning, flex and a better ride than previous versions, this shoe was named a "Best Buy" by Runner’s World®!
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays
- Lace-up closure
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- Brooks DNA® midsole technology provides lightweight cushioning that disperses impact and provides ideal comfort and protection as your pace changes
- BioMoGo® midsole provides nontoxic biodegradable cushioning
- Flex grooves provide increased flexibility
- Weight: 10.8 oz (Men's size 9)
- View more Men's Brooks Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: