Brooks PureFlow 2 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 883439664193
Feel the flow of your stride even better than ever in the women's super lightweight PureFlow 2 from Brooks! This performance running shoe was built for the neutral runner, has medium to high arch support and helps has excellent cushioning. In general, runners should expect these minimal lace-ups to last approximately 250-300 miles.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with no-sew synthetic overlays for lightweight support and less irritation
- Asymmetrical lace-up closure for a comfortable fit
- Reflective elements for increased visibility in low-light conditions
- Lightly padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Elastic Nav Band™ wraps midfoot for a snug fit
- Soft fabric lining
- Removable contoured insole provides underfoot cushioning
- BioMoGo™ midsole provides added cushioning and is environmentally friendly
- DNA™ cushioned midsole provides customized comfort and a more responsive ride
- Split-toe groove in forefoot allows extra connection and engagement with the ground
- Textured rubber pods on outsole for added durability and traction
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- 4 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 6.9 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's Brooks Shoes
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :