Brooks PureConnect Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 883439467022
Connect with the pavement stride for stride with the barefoot-inspired minimalistic PureConnect from Brooks! The PureConnect was built for the neutral runner and helps to align the body over their center of gravity, promoting a more natural stride.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Highly breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structural support
- Padded collar
- Elastic Nav Band wraps around insole for a snug fit
- Soft fabric lining
- Removable contoured cushion insole
- BioMoGo DNA midsole for added cushioning
- Split-toe groove in forefoot allows extra connection and engagement with the ground
- Textured rubber sole for added durability and traction
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's Brooks Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :