Brooks PureConnect 2 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 883439664773
Connect with the pavement stride for stride with the women's barefoot-inspired, lightweight PureConnect 2 from Brooks! This performance running shoe was built for the neutral runner and helps to align the body over their center of gravity, promoting a more natural stride. In general, runners should expect these minimal lace-ups to last approximately 250-300 miles.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner.
- Highly breathable mesh upper with no-sew synthetic overlays for lightweight support and less irritation
- Asymmetrical lace-up closure for a comfortable fit
- Reflective elements for increased visibility in low-light conditions
- Lightly padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Elastic Nav Band™ wraps midfoot for a snug fit
- Soft fabric lining
- Removable contoured insole provides underfoot cushioning
- BioMoGo™ midsole provides added cushioning and is environmentally friendly
- DNA™ cushioned midsole provides customized comfort and a more responsive ride
- Split-toe groove in forefoot allows extra connection and engagement with the ground
- Textured rubber pods on outsole for added durability and traction
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- 4mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 6.05 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's Brooks Shoes