Brooks PureConnect 2 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 883439664773
Connect with the pavement stride for stride with the women's barefoot-inspired, lightweight PureConnect 2 from Brooks! This performance running shoe was built for the neutral runner and helps to align the body over their center of gravity, promoting a more natural stride. In general, runners should expect these minimal lace-ups to last approximately 250-300 miles.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Highly breathable mesh upper with no-sew synthetic overlays for lightweight support and less irritation
- Asymmetrical lace-up closure for a comfortable fit
- Reflective elements for increased visibility in low-light conditions
- Lightly padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Elastic Nav Band™ wraps midfoot for a snug fit
- Soft fabric lining
- Removable contoured insole provides underfoot cushioning
- BioMoGo™ midsole provides added cushioning and is environmentally friendly
- DNA™ cushioned midsole provides customized comfort and a more responsive ride
- Split-toe groove in forefoot allows extra connection and engagement with the ground
- Textured rubber pods on outsole for added durability and traction
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- 4mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 6.05 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's Brooks Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :