Brooks PureCadence 2 Lightweight Running Shoe
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 883439717004
Feel the superior lightweight comfort of the Brooks PureCadence 2 lightweight running shoe! This shoe hugs your foot in all the right places and aligns your strike with it's perfected round heel!
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- Brooks DNA® technology provides lightweight cushioning that disperses impact and provides ideal comfort and protection as your pace changes
- BioMoGo® midsole provides nontoxic biodegradable cushioning
- Rubber sole provides traction
- Multidirectional flex grooves provide increased flexibility
- Weight: 9.3 oz (Men's size 9)
- View more Men's Brooks Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: