Brooks Pure Grit Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 883439593820
Let nothing get between you and the trails with the men's Pure Grit running shoe from Brooks! Made uniquely with a one-piece outsole that splays out when pressure is applied, this shoe will keep you balanced and give you a more even gait.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlay for stability
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric lining
- Removable contoured cushion insole
- Brooks DNA cushioning in midsole for added comfort
- Rubber one-piece outsole for extra balance and traction
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's Brooks Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :