Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 883439309858
The updated Brooks® Adrenaline GTS 11 running shoe is built for the moderate over-pronator and delivers the world's first-ever biodegradable midsole for running shoes, BioMoGo Technology. The midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot up in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum stability and responsiveness through the Forefoot Stable Pod Construction.
- Moisture-managing Element mesh with asymmetrical, synthetic overlay and sockliner
- Internal support saddle
- Medial DRB™ Accel in midsole for a smoother ride with added support
- DRB™ (Diagonal Rollbar) Accel is a shank-like thermoplastic device provides torsional rigidity, enhancing support while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently
- Signature PDRB™ triple-density post on the medial side of the shoe for industry-leading stability
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) is a tri-density midsole, biomechanically engineered to allow for progressive pronation control-creating a smoother transition from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase
- Rearfoot HydroFlow™ ST/Forefoot HydroFlow™ - Dynamic viscous fluid units at the heel and forefoot to enhance midsole cushioning
- Forefoot Stable Pod Construction - Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot up in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum stability and responsiveness
- HPR Plus, a higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer
- View more Men's Brooks Shoes