Brooks Glycerin 8 Running Shoe
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 883439220344
Cushioning gets cushier in the new Glycerin® 8. Brooks DNA makes its debut and raises the neutral bar by delivering a customized ride for runners of all sizes and speeds. If asked for the secret to your improved endurance, just tell 'em it's genetic.
- Awarded "Editor's Choice" in the March Spring 2010 Shoe Guide of Runner's World Magazine
- Moisture-managing Element mesh upper with microfiber and synthetic overlays
- Moisture-managing Element mesh lining with a removable Profile sockliner
- DNA Technology for optimum cushioning for individual weight, pace, biomechanics and running environment
- Medial DRB® Accel for a smoother ride with added support
- Full-length BioMoGo midsole
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole
- Built on a Universal Spring Platform
- Flexalon rubber forefoot for amazing grip and traction
- Rubber sole
- Weight: 10 oz
- White/Blue also available in wide and narrow widths