Brooks Glycerin 10 Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 883439585801
Treat your feet in the women's Glycerin 10 performance running shoe from Brooks! This shoe will hit a sweet spot for neutral runners and features BioMoGo and DNA technology, a caterpillar crash pad and an Omni Groove for ultimate comfort and support.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner.
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric lining wicks away moisture
- Removable contoured cushion insole
- Caterpillar crash pad
- DRB® ACCEL board at arch for stability at midfoot
- BioMoGo in midsole is environmentally friendly and breaks down easily in landfill
- Specialized Brooks DNA midsole is adaptable and responds to every stride, adding cushioning and dispersing impact stride for stride
- Textured, blown rubber outsole provides lightweight cushioning, traction and durability
- Horizontal flex grooves in forefoot allow for a smoother stride
- Omni Groove vertical flex groove in forefoot allows for flexibility and more natural movement
- Weight: 9.75 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's Brooks Shoes