Brooks Glycerin 10 Performance Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 883439657195
Treat your feet in the men's Glycerin 10 performance running shoe from Brooks! This shoe will hit a sweet spot for neutral runners and features BioMoGo and DNA technology, a caterpillar crash pad and an Omni Groove for ultimate comfort and support.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric lining wicks away moisture
- Removable contoured cushion insole
- Caterpillar crash pad
- DRB® ACCEL board at arch for stability at midfoot
- BioMoGo in midsole is environmentally friendly and breaks down easily in landfill
- Specialized Brooks DNA midsole is adaptable and responds to every stride, adding cushioning and dispersing impact stride for stride
- Textured, blown rubber outsole provides lightweight cushioning, traction and durability
- Horizontal flex grooves in forefoot allow for a smoother stride
- Omni Groove vertical flex groove in forefoot allows for flexibility and more natural movement
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's Brooks Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :