Brooks Ghost 6 Performance Running Shoe
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 883439704110
Leave the competition in the dust with the Ghost 6 men's running shoe from Brooks! Named "Editor's Choice" by Runner?s WorldŽ in their Fall 2013 Shoe Guide, this shoe features Brooks DNAŽ technology for an undeniably smooth and comfortable ride!
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Removable contoured insole provides excellent underfoot cushioning
- Brooks DNAŽ technology provides lightweight cushioning that disperses impact and provides ideal comfort and protection as your pace changes
- BioMoGoŽ midsole provides nontoxic biodegradable cushioning
- Blown Rubber sole provides traction
- Omega Groove? vertical flex groove for additional flexibility
- Multidirectional flex grooves provide increased flexibility
- Weight: 10.7 oz(men's size 9)
- View more Men's Brooks Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: