Brooks Ghost 5 Performance Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 883439657508
Running so smooth, it's almost scary! The men's Ghost 5 performance running shoe from Brooks hit a sweet spot for neutral runners and features BioMoGo and DNA technology, a caterpillar crash pad and an Omega Groove for ultimate comfort and support.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric lining wicks away moisture
- Removable contoured cushion insole
- Caterpillar crash pad
- BioMoGo in midsole is environmentally friendly and breaks down easily in landfill
- Specialized Brooks DNA midsole responds to every stride adding cushioning and dispersing impact stride for stride
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Textured blown rubber outsole provides traction and durability
- Horizontal flex grooves in forefoot allow for a smoother stride
- Omega Groove vertical flex groove allows for flexibility
- More colors available
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's Brooks Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :