Brooks Cascadia 7 Trail Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 883439473221
The newest in the line of trail-worthy shoes from Brooks, the men's Cascadia 7 defines what a trail running shoe should be: rugged without sacrificing comfort!
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Mesh upper with microfiber overlay for added support
- Lace-up closure
- Asymmetric upper that wraps comfortably around foot for a better fit
- Padded collar and tongue
- Ballistic rock shield and toe protector
- Fabric lining wicks away moisture
- Removable contoured cushion insole with perforations for added breathability
- BioMoGo in midsole is environmentally friendly and breaks down easily in landfill
- Specialized Brooks DNA midsole responds to every stride adding cushioning and dispersing impact stride for stride
- Heel crash pad to help ensure smoother transitions
- Rubber lug outsole with four-point pivot posts that act like a suspension system for your feet
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's Brooks Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :