ASICS GEL-Equation 6 Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 885681553737
The newest version of the Gel Equation and one of ASICS best, you can run, jog, or sprint in while enjoying amazing comfort and support. The Gel Equation 6 from ASICS is a running shoe built for the neutral to under-pronator who requires enhanced cushioning and appreciates a little color in their best running shoes.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Synthetic and mesh upper
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Reflective elements provide added visibility in low-light conditions
- Cushioned insole supplies light underfoot plush and can be removed to accommodate an orthotic
- Rearfoot Gel® cushioning system attenuates impacting shock and allows for a smooth transition to midstance
- Trusstic System® reduces overall weight of the sole unit
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) sole
- Weight: 10 oz
- View more Men's ASICS Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :