ASICS GEL-Cirrus 33 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 885681782854
If you dream of running on clouds why not make it a reality? The men's ASICS Gel Cirrus 33 running shoe is as light as a cirrus cloud and ready to whisp you through your every run. Catering to the neutral runner and crafted to enhance the foot's natural movement, this breathable, super lightweight running shoe is dream come true.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper
- Memory foam P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit) double lining around collar and tongue
- ComforDry™ lining with anti-microbial technology
- Cushioned Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® technology for shock absorption
- Better mobility with Trusstic System® technology
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) improves natural gait
- Lighter Solyte® midsole for superior cushioning
- Midsole with SpEVA® material to maximize energy return
- AHAR® high abrasion rubber outsole in high wear parts of shoe
- Verticle flex groove Guidance Line® technology for maximum stride
- More colors available
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's ASICS Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :