ASICS GT-2000 2 Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Find It In Store
UPC # 887749126730
Designed with style, built for speed! If you are looking for comfortable and supportive running shoe, look no further! The women's ASICS GT-2000 2 Performance shoe is just for you with the rearfoot and forefoot GEL technology, providing excellent shock absorption.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Lace-up closure
- I.G.S.® Impact Guidance System helps improve gait efficiency
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fabric lining
- Removable contoured insole
- SpEVA® 55 dual-density midsole provides lightweight cushioning and stability
- FluidRide midsole
- Rearfoot and forefoot Gel® cushioning for shock absorption
- Guidance Trusstic system® provides midfoot integrity while enhancing gait efficiency
- Dynamic Duomax® Support System reduces weight and provides stability and support
- AHAR+® high-abrasion rubber outsole
- Guidance Line® vertical flex groove for superior stride efficiency
- 10 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 8.8 oz.
- View more Women's ASICS Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: