ASICS GT-1000 Performance Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 885681668806
Become a lean, mean running machine in the GT-1000 men's running shoe from ASICS. These performance lace-ups are perfect for mild to moderate over-pronators and will give you a cushioned, stable ride.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Cushioned footbed
- DuoMax® dual density midsole provides firm yet flexible, lightweight cushioning
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® cushioning systems for excellent shock absorption
- Trusstic System® reduces the overall weight of the sole while providing support
- AHAR+® high abrasion rubber outsole provides durability and traction
- Guidance Line helps provide enhanced gait efficiency
- Horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- View more ASICS
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :