ASICS GT-1000 5 Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Compare at $100.00
Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # 354434
UPC # 889436402363
UPC # 889436402363
Take your running to a new distance in the women's GT-1000 5 from ASICS. This performance running shoe is packed full of technology for a smooth, cushioned ride.
- Stability Support: best for low to medium arches, mild to moderate overpronation
- Mesh upper with minimal synthetic overlays
- Removable contoured insole
- Dual-density DuoMax® midsole with SpEVA® for lightweight, responsive cushioning
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® cushioning systems for excellent shock absorption
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) improves natural gait
- Guidance Trusstic System® reduces the overall weight of the sole while providing support
- AHAR+® high abrasion rubber outsole provides durability and traction
- Guidance Line® helps provide enhanced gait efficiency
- Rubber outsole with flex grooves
- Weight: 8.6 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more ASICS
Location: Washington DC
October 16, 2016
My running shoe
"I only run with Asics, but why pay more? If you know what you like you shoe will cost less at DSW than at your local running store."
October 15, 2016
Best Shoes Ever
"Love these shoes. I am not a runner; however, I walk about 5 miles every day to meet my Fitbit goals. :) I purchased these shoes because I have been having pain in the ball of my feet when walking. The gel in the soles are very comfortable and supply cushion right where I need it. I have had them about two weeks now and love them. True to size."
October 13, 2016
WOW the best shoes ever
"WOW these shoes have healed my foot problem! the DR said I have Plantar Fasciitis or Tendinitis! Both they can fix by surgery? Will I talked to a lot of people after these surgery and the store was the same I would never redo the surgery! So I started my search and tried all the best shoes out there no mater the cost! Well I'm a firm believer in Asics! My feet only hurt if I don't wear these shoes! But I will say the run 1 size small so order it larger!"
Click anywhere to close this.