ASICS GT-1000 2 Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887749367454
The women's ASICS GT-1000 version 2 technical running shoes is a best runners buy! Built to provide an extra boost of superior comfort and buoyance, this technical performance running shoe will improve your stride!
This women's running shoe is best for the mild to moderate overpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Removable contoured insole provides underfoot cushioning
- DuoMax® dual density midsole provides firm yet flexible, lightweight cushioning
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® cushioning systems for excellent shock absorption
- Trusstic System® reduces the overall weight of the sole while providing support
- AHAR+® high abrasion rubber outsole provides durability and traction
- Guidance Line helps provide enhanced gait efficiency
- Horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- View more ASICS
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: